Laser League March 2018 Update OUT NOW!
Laser League welcomes a new host location in Doha, the modern and impressive Al Shama Stadium, home to two of the region’s most formidable Teams – the Falcons and the Cobras.
A cool blue oasis in the harsh desert, Al Shama stadium’s Laser maps flow like water, with intricate and constantly morphing designs that require perpetual movement in order to survive. They are:
• CHEVRON: Restrictive. Requires constant movement
• VEXATION: Complex. Breaks into regions
• SLINGSHOT: Dynamic. Dangerous long lasers
• SINGULARITY: Centric. Centre domination is key.
Teams playing in Al Shama will experiment the effects of 2 new powerups:
• Stun, which briefly downs the opposing team.
• Lockdown, which prevents one team from wall wrapping!
That’s not all! Existing Stadiums will see their map catalog increase with the following new maps:
• [Empire Campus] WRAPGAME: Tactical. Wall wrapping is key.
• [Geng Hao Megaplex] CROSSFIRE: Shred. Long spinning lasers.
• [SilverTip Arena] TURBINE: Locomotive. Kinetic domination of space.
Download now on Steam!
We hope you enjoy the new content and stay tuned for more!